The dreaded dash light
We all have a little heart flutter when an amber or red light pops up on our dash, right? swiftly followed up by checking our owners manual or even ‘Googling’ what the issue might be, resulting in thinking the worst. Or in some cases, ignoring it completely and hoping it may disappear.
Perhaps, instead of leaving your vehicle to the point where a dash light pops up and having to assume the worst, book in for an OBD healthcheck as part of the routine service. It is very simple and takes about 15 minutes to complete. The fee is £35 + vat which is a pretty reasonable price for peace of mind wouldn’t you agree? At Broadbridge heath Garage, we believe that prevention is better than cure.
So, OBD stands for ‘on board diagnostics’ and the majority of cars these days have the ability to ‘Plug in’. Why is this beneficial?
- A diagnostics health check can be completed within minutes
- It is cost-effective routine maintenance
- The health check will detect any issues in the engine, braking and safety systems
- Reports can be provided for your vehicle history
- Regular check ups help pinpoint any unresolved component issues
- A lot of the time, we are unaware our vehicle has issues
Book your health check today
Call: 01403 276439 | email: email@example.com | book online